Alerts in Looker Studio Dashboards:
- Users want to keep track of their data and get alerted when something changes, so that they can take timely action.
- Ability to create rule based alerts on top of the metrics available in their existing reports.
- Enterprise grade permissions and lifecycle management.
- Receive alerts on email.
Looker Studio Mobile App
- Users want to consume their reports on the go and take action.
- Users will be able to view mobile friendly reports on the go, using Looker Studio Mobile app.
- Mobile friendly reports will be available, without report creators creating separate versions.
- Users will be able to choose between mobile friendly and default desktop version.
Multiple schedules per report
- Users need to distribute the same report to different destinations and recipients based on varying criteria.
- Multiple schedules per report allow users to achieve this and help them manage all schedules for a report in a single view.
Filters in Looker Studio scheduling
- Users need to send tailored views of the reports to different audiences.
- Filters in Looker Studio scheduling allow users to apply specific filters to their schedules, thus ensuring that recipients see the desired view of the report.
- Users will also be able to add row-level security to their scheduled reports for data sources that have Filter by email enabled.
Integration with Google Chat
- Business users need to work with data and insights in the context of their collaboration & communication workflows.
- With this integration, users can schedule Looker Studio reports to individual DMs and spaces in Google Chat, and center conversation around data.
- The reports get delivered automatically on behalf of the scheduler in PDF format.