Below you can find out how we process your personal data collected through our website Optimics.cz.
1. Who processes your personal data?
We, Optimics s.r.o., Company ID No.: 28942019, registered office at Záhřebská 170/23, 120 00 Prague 2 – Vinohrady, incorporated in the Commercial Register at the Municipal Court in Prague under File No. C 154686, are the controller of your personal data and thereby also of the cookies (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Personal Data“).
You can contact us via:
- telephone at: +420 731 360 696
- email: email@example.com
- registered office address: Záhřebská 170/23, 120 00 Praha 2 – Vinohrady
- LinkedIn: Optimics
You can also exercise all of your rights as described below via the above contacts.
2. When do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data in the following cases:
- if you write to us – you can use the contact forms on our website;
- if you subscribe to our newsletter.
3. What personal data do we process and why?
We process the following personal data about you:
We need your basic identification data (name and surname) so that we know who is writing to us and can properly address you.
- We need your e-mail in order to respond to your messages.
- We also process your e-mail if you subscribe to our newsletter. We need it to send you an overview of events and news. In each e-mail you have the option to unsubscribe from these messages.
We keep the messages in order to know what you asked us, what you were interested in and what we replied, in case someone forgets that we handled your message and how.
In order to make it easier and more enjoyable for you to use our website and to continuously improve it, we also process cookies. We process essential cookies which our website cannot do without. For all other cookies, we only process them if we have your consent. If you would like to read more about the processing of cookies, please click here.
4. How come we can process your personal data?
There are two options:
- you have consented to processing;
- we have a so-called legitimate interest in the processing.
If you have subscribed to our newsletter, we may from time to time inform you about news and events and other services we offer. We pass this information on to you with your consent. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from the newsletter in each e-mail – meaning you can withdraw your consent at any time.
5. Who helps us process personal data?
Některé údaje získané z našeho webu nám pomáhají zpracovávat další osoby, hlavně jde o Google díky nástrojům Some of the data collected from our website are processed by other parties, mainly Google with Google Analytics, Google Ads, etc. and LinkedIn with the LinkedIn tag. If you want to read more about this, check out the information about cookies here.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for 3 years after we receive your enquiry, in order to respond to you or to be able to respond correctly in the event of any dispute. As professionals, we are responsible for our replies. After 3 years, we will anonymise or delete the data.
If we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, we will keep them until you withdraw your consent, but for no more than 3 years after you have given it. You can withdraw your consent at any time. We will then delete such data or not use them for the purposes for which we had your consent.
7. What rights do you have in relation to personal data?
- The right to request access to your personal data – you can ask us what personal data we hold about you and what has happened and will happen to them while they are with us.
- Right to rectification – if the personal data we hold about you are no longer up-to-date or is incorrect, you can ask for them to be rectified.
- Right to object – if you believe that we are processing personal data beyond our legitimate interests, you may object to such processing. We must address your objection.
- The right to erasure (so-called “right to be forgotten”) – at your request, we must erase any personal data we hold about you. However, there may be another reason that entitles or obliges us to keep personal data (e.g. laws, contracts, etc.). In such case, we may not be able to delete them.
- Right to restrict processing – in some cases, we may retain personal data but not handle it in any way; such situations include:
- if you deny the accuracy of personal data and we need to verify your notice;
- if personal data are processed unlawfully but you do not want us to delete them and instead of deletion you only request the restriction of processing;
- if we no longer need the personal data but you request that we retain them for the purpose of pursuing your legal claims;
- if you object to processing, for the period while we verify whether the personal data will continue to be processed in our legitimate interests or whether we will not process them.
- Right to data portability – if you ask us to do so, we will provide you with your personal data, which we process based on your consent and which we process by automated means. We will provide you with such data in a commonly used, machine-readable format. Alternatively, we may transfer such personal data to the controller that you designate, provided that the controller consents to the transfer.
- Right to lodge a complaint – if you believe that we are in any way breaching the rules on personal data processing, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority. However, we would be happy if you contacted us first and we resolved your situation together.
8. A few final notes
- We consider your data to be highly confidential and treat them as such. They are safe with us.
- We may update this policy from time to time. We therefore recommend that you check this page from time to time.
This policy was issued on 17th November 2021.